Saturday, January 07, 2006

Supertones, Yo!

My new album, "The Revenge of the O.C. Supertones," is pretty awesome. Honestly, most albums I get, there's a weak song or two in there, but there are no weak songs on this one. Additionally, I think it may be the 'Tones most gospel-focused album to date. It is decidedly an album about Jesus, which is something you don't see every day.
I think my favorite song on it is "Transmission" because it's seriously like a trip back to late 1970's England, listening to that dancey edgy two-tone ska pumping through your radio. And what's the message of the music coming through that radio? It's simple and clean; it's good news about salvation.
I think Jesus is whipping up something good inside of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dwight said...

I knew you were older than you let on

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

I'm trying to say something serious about something that's meaningful to me, and all you can do is make jokes.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home