Saturday, September 24, 2005

Maybe I'm the chance of rain

and so, at about 1 AM, the party upstairs above my room finally began dying down. The music was turned off and the conversation dropped from f-bomb-punctuated shouting to a normal volume, to the point that my earplugs could block out the remaining noise. and I was happy.
no, I wasn't. because I was tired enough to go to bed at 7 PM, and their stupid party kept me up until 1. I agreed to go in early to help set up for church. The party above me doesn't have to leave at 7:30 in the morning. The party above me can sleep until noon. They can drink alcohol until they have no choice but to sleep until noon if not later.
Did I mention how much I love college? No? Oh, right, it's because I don't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dwight said...

hey, that's funny last night, someone decided to start up his car and rev it up every 2 hours... right outside my window...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

I guess it doesn't get any better once you're out. Sleep is never guaranteed...

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home